ProQ GFC 2150 Commercial BBQ Smoker
gravity-fed charcoal cabinet smoker
The ProQ GFC 2150 is the baby of our gravity feeds, but that doesn't make it small. Weighing 310kg, and measuring 1.6m long, it's not little. With a capacity for 36 racks of baby back ribs, or around 10 pork shoulders, this little GFC packs a punch!
This Commercial BBQ smoker comes with a hopper capacity of 10 - 12 kg of lumpwood charcoal and with thick insulation all around, ensuring that this unit can run for a full 28 hours at 225F/110C on one full load of lumpwood charcoal. Each smoker has the capacity for 9 grill grates (5 provided), giving you the space and flexibility to suit your needs.
• Fully insulated
• Heavy duty slam latches on doors
• Large wheels and tie down rings for easy transport
• Integrated bottle opener
• Integrated probe hole
• Large, easy to read temperature gauge
• Foldable table which doubles as a Gastro pan holder
• Ball valve air control
• Large charcoal chute which prevents bridging
• All removeable internal components for easy cleaning
• Water and drip pans made to standard Gastronorm sizes for easy cleaning/exchanging