ProQ GFC 4200 Commercial BBQ Smoker
gravity-fed charcoal cabinet smoker
The ProQ GFC 4200 Commercial BBQ Smoker is a serious tool for caterers and restaurants. Weighing in at 440kg, and measuring 1.8m long, it's a beast. With a capacity for around 80 racks of Baby Back Ribs, or around 20 pork shoulders, this commercial smoker is built to be the caterers' steady workhorse.
This Commercial BBQ smoker comes with a hopper capacity of 18 - 20 kg of lumpwood charcoal and thick insulation all around, ensuring that this unit can run for a full 20 hours at 225F/110C on one full load of lumpwood charcoal. Each smoker has the capacity for 12 grill grates (5 provided), giving you the space and flexibility to suit your needs.
• Fully insulated
• Heavy duty slam latches on doors
• Large wheels and tie down rings for easy transport
• Integrated bottle opener
• Integrated probe hole
• Large, easy to read temperature gauge
• Foldable table which doubles as a Gastro pan holder
• Ball valve air control
• Large charcoal chute which prevents bridging
• All removeable internal components for easy cleaning
• Water and drip pans made to standard Gastronorm sizes for easy cleaning/exchanging